INVESTMENT PROJECT - HOTEL WITH ACCOMPANYING FACILITIES, BIOGRAD NA MORU
Spatial unity of the area covers a total surface of 49,989m2 or 4.99ha.
In line with the adopted project program task and according to the Urban Arrangement Plan in the tourist purpose location of the Area marked T1 – hotel, the following can be built and arranged on the area:
A - hotel category of at least 4 stars with accommodation units and accompanying facilities in line with the category,
B – hotel dependence with accommodation units,
C – green surface with the condition of preserving the existing woods,
D – children playgrounds,
E – sports and recreation facilities ( open swimming pools and sports recreation outdoor grounds ),
F – underground garage, uncovered terraces and infrastructure.
Most of the constructions
-	Maximum allowable building footprint of the hotel and dependence is 14,990m2
-	Maximum allowable gross surface of the hotel including dependence (underground and above-ground part of the outdoor swimming pool) is 59,980m2
-	Highest building coefficient is 0.30
-	Highest coefficient of utilization for the above-ground part of the hotel and dependence is 0.80
-	Highest total coefficient of utilization is 1.20
-	Maximum allowable height for the hotel is 18m and for the dependence 7m
-	Maximum allowable number of hotel floors is 2 underground + 4 above-ground floors and for the dependence 2 above-ground floors
-	Plan allows the building of a 6m wide connection bridge between the hotel and dependence up to the existing Hotel Adria
-	Building is possible on the green surfaces that condition the preservation of the existing woods and as follows
-	Small sports and recreation facilities (table tennis, mini golf and similar) total surface area up to 1.000m2
-	Children playgrounds
The total hotel capacity for the area is up to 500 beds.
For any additional information and to arrange a tour, feel free to contact us at any time with confidence.
Agency fee not incuded in the price!